Pirates FUNraiser Programs
The Pirates offer a fantastic opportunity to help your organization (including non-profits, booster clubs, youth/family organizations, and church/community groups) raise money AND have a great time at a Pirates hockey game!
Current 2012-2103 FunRaiser Participants
Community Partners Inc.
Central Maine Adaptive Sports
Home Counselors Inc.
Casco Bay Youth Hockey
USM- Dollars for Scholars Program
How the Program Works:
- We provide you with Pirates tickets on consignment to the game of your choice.
- The tickets we provide to you are printed at full price. ($18 for Main Deck, $16 for Quarter Deck)
- We “discount” each ticket so you can re-sell it at a higher price to raise funds for your organization.
- $10 for each Main or Quarter Deck ticket – up to a $8 discount!
- You sell the tickets for as much as you would like, to raise the most money you can for your FUNraiser!
- You return all unsold consignment tickets and pay us the “discounted” price ($10 for Main or Quarter Deck) for each ticket sold. You keep the rest of the money! In addition, we’ll introduce your group to our fans the night of your game!
Example: A qualifying FUNraising group requests 150 Quarter Deck tickets on consignment and ends up selling 100 Quarter Deck tickets at $16 (gross sales of $1,600 total). The group would return $10 per ticket sold ($1000) to the Pirates along with the 50 unsold tickets. The group would keep $6 per ticket sold and make $600 for their FUNraiser!
Ask about our additional way to raise money the night of your game with our 50/50 and Program Sales program!
For more information, please contact the Pirates Ticket Sales office at (207) 828-4665, ext. 350
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Full Season Plan||20-Game Plan||12-Game Plan|
|Individual Tickets||Flex Books||Group Tickets|
|Birthday Parties||Youth Hockey||Fundraising|
|A Pirates Hockey 6 Pack, Canned by Baxter Brewing|